Job Title: Human Resource Intern – ALIGHT Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: ALIGHT Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Alight Uganda Profile
ALIGHT, formerly the American Refugee Committee (ARC), is an international nonprofit, nonsectarian organization that has provided humanitarian assistance and training to millions of beneficiaries over the last 40 years. In 2011, Alight helped nearly 2.5 million people get essential services to regain their health and take back control of their lives. Alight works with its partners and constituencies to provide opportunities and expertise to communities of refugees and internally displaced persons in seven countries in Africa, Asia and Europe, including Iraq, Kosovo, and in the Darfur region of Sudan and is currently providing for emergency relief and recovery in Haiti. Alight provides shelter, clean water and sanitation, health care, skills training, microcredit education, protection to help survivors of war and natural disasters to rebuild their lives with dignity, health care, security and self-sufficiency.
Job Summary for ALIGHT Uganda Jobs 2022:
Hello Hello! Alight is recruiting Human Resource Intern for our program in Uganda to be based at Kampala Office. You’re interested in joining us? Welcome, we’re happy you’re here!
If you join us, you will find…
A team with deep experience in co-designing solutions that create new value around the world. We know we need to always be better, and we believe in the power and abundance of everyday people, everywhere, to change the world with us.
A culture of radical accountability to our customers –as we help build a meaningful life for and with the displaced, we ask them what they want and then deliver on it.
Roles and Responsibilities for ALIGHT Uganda Jobs 2022:
- Sort and file all HR documents appropriately
- Work with HRO to review and have recruitment documentation completed and on file
- Support Grid; References; Employee Data Form; Bank Information Form; Passport photos, for new hires etc.
- Sort employee files and arrange files according to filling index
- Any other duty assigned by your supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications for ALIGHT Uganda Jobs 2022
- Recent graduate with Bachelors or higher diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- Interest and exposure working with NGOS in Human Resources and administrative work
- Effective Computer skills in Microsoft office (Word, Excel) and the internet
- High level of confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills including excellent writing skills – in English
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
How To Apply for ALIGHT Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply through the link below.
Deadline: 2nd September 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.