Fresher Administrator officer – Catholic Relief Services
Job Title: Administrator officer – Catholic Relief Services
Organization: Catholic Relief Services
Duty Station: Uganda
Catholic Relief Services Profile:
Over the years, CRS expanded its programming to also address development needs in western, central, and eastern Uganda. CRS’ projects in Uganda currently include agriculture, health, microfinance, peacebuilding, and youth. CRS Uganda implements its programs through partnerships with local organizations, including the Catholic Church, other faith-based organizations and community entities for maximum impact and sustainability.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and report on activities and required resources to ensure cost-efficient and quality service delivery from administrative support functions.
• Help ensure administrative systems, processes, and policies are in line with agency standards and donor and local law regulations.
• SCM Inventory Management Services: Handle property management processes i.e. office supplies receipt into the ware house, distribution, support with monthly cycle counts, annual physical counts, transfer of assets & office supplies and disposal processes, records management
• Stock Management: Regular checks of stock records for stationery & kitchen supplies, ensuring timely replenishments and updated stock records as well as ensuring that the correct procedures and proper documentation is used by all personnel requesting items from stock. Ensure that stores are properly organized and secured against theft whilst maintaining required stores management practices.
• Conduct Due Diligence Activities for CP Vendors, prepare and submit a report, carry out bridger verification for vendors and any related support
• Focal Person for all Programs field activities support. Support CP Projects in Project Implementation support services. Key liaison staff to project staff to identify and plan their support needs e.g meeting arrangements etc.
• Support Fleet Management Services – specifically review of trip allocation.
Minimum Qualifications for this job:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years work experience in administrative support functions, with increasing responsibility. Experience with a local or international NGO a plus.
• Additional education may substitute for some experience.
• Experience and proficient skills in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and information management systems.
• Personal Skills:
• Good planning, organizational and time management skills
• Strong customer service orientation with very good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ethical conduct and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented, and results-oriented
• Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Analysis and problem-solving skills with ability to make sound judgment
• Good relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with all staff
• Proactive, results-oriented, and service-oriented
• Attention to details, accuracy, and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities
Qualifying applicants should follow the following instructions.
• Email a cover letter and CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Large files and/or scans of documents will lead to rejection of your application, in the subject line of the email, copy, paste – ADMINISTRATIONOFFICER only
• All applications that do not contain this exact subject line will be rejected and not read ONLY
Closing Date: October 1st 2022 at 5:00pm.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.