Monitoring and Evaluation Intern – SNV Uganda
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Intern
Organization: SNV Netherlands Development Organisation
Duty Station: Arua, Uganda
SNV is an international development organisation that applies practical know-how to make a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty. We use our extensive and long-term in-country presence to apply and adapt our expertise in agriculture, energy and WASH to local contexts. SNV has annual revenues of over €120 million, and 1300 staff working in 25 countries across Asia, Africa and Latin America.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support to ensure there is availability and the utilization of data collection tools for all activities of the project by collaborating with activity leaders.
- Filing all the hard copies of data collection tools appropriately and ensuring their storage
- Support updating the share point storage of all MEAL-related documents and other documents of the project.
- Work with the MEAL officer to Prepare data summary analysis for all the implementation indicators.
- Contribute to technical support to field officers and other Local partner staff working on implementation in areas to MEAL systems functioning and content of the data.
- Support in building the capacities of grantees in operationalizing MEAL reporting in timely manner through weekly follow-up of progress and identifying areas of unclarity.
- Learn how to use Kobo Collect and Train short-term data collectors/enumerators or partner staff in using in the field.
- Constantly follow up on the grantees to ensure data on project activities is accurately documented in the Kobo collect in a quality timely fashion.
- Coordinate with project partners and short-term consultants in the field of data collection and verification in accordance with the project M&E framework.
- Participate in the development of monthly situational report as well as organizing information for quarterly and annual reports.
- Coordinate with field officers in identifying success stories and documentation for regular community in various platforms.
- Support the in documentation during meetings, workshops etc.
- Execute any other duties as may be required by the project.
Minimum Qualifications for this job:
- The ideal candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in development studies, Monitoring and evaluation, Communications, or any other relevant qualifications.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Basic knowledge of Kobocollect and other data analysis tools.
- Good writing and communication skills
- Willing to learn and understand MEAL-related activities.
- Exceptionally high level of honesty and integrity.
- Intelligent, organized, creative, and proactive problem solver.
- Ability to cooperate effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Fast learner and reliable
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to stay and work in Arua.
Applications from interested applicants must be made online via the link below:
Closing Date: 20th September 2022.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.