ICT Officer – Abacus Pharma
Job Title: ICT Officer
Organization: Abacus Pharma
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of basic knowledge of networking (LAN, WAN or Wi-Fi), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Providing support for ERP and analyze the systems and work directly with clients and management to define system requirements design and propose solutions configure the software and train employees.
- Will be responsible for optimizing the system for easy use and training employees in its functions, generally a training program will be organized to educate employees as efficiently possible.
- Will be responsible for performing day today maintenance on the ERP system as well installing new upgrades and testing bugs. System configuration and data migration will be part of the job responsibilities as well.
- To assist get competitive quotes for purchasing of all software, hardware requirements.
- Testing of the software and reporting bugs.
- Research planning to assist the GIT manager in planning developing and implementation
- Ability to demonstrate basic knowledge of Windows Server 2016/2019/2022, Microsoft 365, and other cloud services
- Documentation skill (Technical document, Customer report)
- Install and configure new software, IT support tasks like ticket logging
- You will deliver top-notch technical services for on-site/remote day-to-day support work, system integration work, in conjunction with colleagues and/or outside engineers, via phone, email, online tickets, and in-person.
- Provides requested information and takes messages to appropriate contacts.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Maintain contact lists
- Handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Administration experience with Windows services: AD, GPO, Printer, Shared folders
- Able to demonstrate understanding of good operating system knowledge: Windows 10, iOS, Android
- Systems Management and Training
- To assist get competitive quotes for purchasing all software, and hardware requirements.
- Testing software and reporting bugs
- At least 2 years experience in a related field.
- BSC Computer Science or any other related course
- BSC IT/Mathematical Physics
How to apply
Interested applicants should submit their applications online via the link below:
Application deadline: 14th March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.