M&E Volunteers – Aga Khan Foundation
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Volunteers
Organization: Aga Khan Foundation
Roles and responsibilities:
Maintain smooth running of the office in terms of easy accessibility to space, utilities, internet, airtime, security, health and safety. This will be achieved by planning timely contract/MOU
• Ensure office equipment/assets are maintained to the appropriate quality and quantity, regularly serviced, faults reported, replacements made, timely insurance and regular updates made to the fixed asset register This will be achieved by carrying out quarterly fixed asset verification
• Ensure real time update of the office inventory stock cards and tracke In charge of requisitioning office supplies as required by both Regional and satellite offices on a quarterly basis.
• Working closely with petty cash custodian to regularly update the petty cash register and replenishment made at 70% usage.
• Support program work by printing tools to use in the activities’ implementation on a quarterly basis.Work with the procurement department to plan and organise project events, bookings Work with procurement department to support fleet manage
• Support Procurement department in LPO generation, receiving procured goods and preparation of payment requisition
• Ensure secure filing of key project documents such as rental agreements, vehicle and motorcycle logbooks, legal document
• Receiving all incoming visitors and directing them to the relevant offices without delays
• Liaising with FAM and working together to improve office operations and
• procedure Hence being able to match in with whatever is needed to keep the smooth running of office
• Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor
• The applicant must hold a Degree in Statistics, Economics, Education, or any data management-related field.
• A minimum of two years’ experience in collecting data using Kobo collect application.
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of online and offline, open-source data collection tools and approaches and or database environment and/or project management software.
• Relevant experience working in education programming and international development is an added advantage.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
• Skills in report writing.
• Familiar with education institutions setting and willing to serve in such settings.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Good records management skills
• Ability to work independently and under pressure.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their applications to email@example.com , consisting of a one-page cover letter and three-page CV including names and contacts of three professional referees
Application Deadline: 23rd May 2023
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.