Assistant Administrative Officer – Kabale University Jobs
Job Title: Assistant Administrative Officer
Organization: Kabale University
Roles and responsibilities:
• Supervises the delivery of common user goods and services.
• Coordinates mail, postage and courier services.
• Oversees the management of guests where deployed.
• Assists in the Unit where deployed in organizing events and ceremonies of a non-academic nature.
• Compiles data and information for administrative decision making or speech preparation.
• Follows up and reports on status of implementation of administrative decisions taken by either Management or Council.
• Assists in assembling relevant administrative data or information as requested.
• Should have a degree in either Social Sciences, Development Studies, Social Work and Social Administration, Management Science, Law, Commerce (Management option), Business Administration (Management option) or Business Studies (Management option) or a related field from a recognized institution.
• This is a graduate entry level position that does not require prior experience. Any relevant experience however constitutes an added advantage.
• Should have people skills.
• Should be computer literate.
How To Apply:
Submit applications to the University through the following address:
PO Box 317, Kabale.
Kabale University Kampala Liaison Office
3rd Floor, Reev House, Plot 515,
Bombo Road, Wandegeya -Kampala.
Application Deadline: 2nd June 2023 at 5 pm.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.