Administrative Assistant – UCU Uganda Jobs
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Organization: Uganda Christian University ( UCU )
Location: Mbale University College
Roles and responsibilities:
• Oversee and carry out various daily departmental administrative functions.
• Perform regular secretarial duties for the department: answer phone calls, type correspondence (including email), order office supplies, maintain the office appointment calendar, screen incoming mail, arrange departmental meetings, photocopy materials, etc.
• Coordinate, initiate, prepare and monitor various administrative /operations forms, ensuring timely completion of documents.
• Organize and maintain departmental files and records using computer software.
• Requisition for equipment, furniture and other supplies for the office and ensure their maintenance from time to time
• Provide clerical support to the department whenever required
• Overseeing the day-to-day general operations of offices by ensuring general cleanliness and organization of all offices
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field from a recognized Institution of Higher learning.
• Must have at least two (2) years of working experience performing administrative tasks.
• Must have excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, Power point and internet).
• Must have experience in minute taking.
• Must have good interpersonal skills especially when dealing with students, staff and visitors.
• Must be a person of high integrity with an excellent work ethic.
• Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and be available to work after normal working hours.
• Must be a committed and practicing Christian.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should send two (2) copies of an application letter together with an updated Curriculum Vitae and three references (Academic, Pastoral & Leadership)
• Two (2) copies of Certified academic certificates and transcripts from a recognized institution of higher learning.
• Applications sent online should have all the attachments as ONE PDF document otherwise they will not be considered.
Send your application via email: email@example.com or deliver it physically to:
The Director, Human Resource & Administration
Uganda Christian University
P.O. Box 4, Mukono
Application Deadline: Monday, June 12 2023
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.