Public Relations Assistant – Insurance Training College
Job Title: Public Relations Assistant
Organization: Insurance Training College (ITC)
Duty Station: Kampala
Roles and responsibilities:
• Assisting with developing and distributing PR materials, including newsletters, brochures, pamphlets, newsletters, and videos.
• Editing and proofreading website and social media content, videos, press releases, emails, and other internal and external communications.
• Assisting with the organization and execution of various ITC events.
• Managing PR materials, filing, copying, and performing other clerical tasks.
• Responding to emails and online inquiries and performing other administrative tasks.
• Managing calendars and media lists.
• Maintaining the PR database, documenting media coverage, and tracking PR metrics.
• Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients, stakeholders, media, and vendors.
- A minimum of a degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations, Marketing, or a similar field.
- One year working experience in similar role.
- A bachelor’s degree in mass communication, public relations, or a similar field.
- Good working knowledge of PR concepts and best practices.
- Experience with video production and editing is an added advantage.
- Good copywriting and editing skills.
- Experience with social media platforms.
- Outstanding computer skills, including experience with MS Office.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their Applications enclosing photocopies of Academic certificates, CVs and three professional referees should be sent/delivered to the address below:
(The Principal, The Insurance Training College, Block A Victoria Office Park, Plot 6/9, Okot Close P. O. Box 4184, Kampala. Tel: +256 417 333 500, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: not later that 30th June 2023, 4:00pm.