3 Data Officers – Ministry of Health
Job Title: 3 Data Officers
Organization: Ministry of Health
Duty station: Hoima ,Yumbe
Roles and responsibilities:
- Retrieving clients file for clinical consultation and arranging files in a logical way.
- Transferring data from paper formats into computer files or database systems
- Verifying data by comparing it to source documents.
- Updating existing data. i.e. PRE ART and ART registers.
- Retrieving data from the database or electronic files as requested.
- Performing regular backups to ensure data preservation.
- Sorting and organizing paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost.
- Registering in and out patients.
- Keeping records and information on patients.
- Preparing patients master index cards.
- Taking patient’s files to clinics or wards
- Retrieving files for Clinicians and Researchers.
- Accounting for allocated resources.
- Participating in Research Activities
- Imparting knowledge and skills on staff.
- Managing and accounting for financial and other resources.
- Compiling and submitting reports.
- A diploma or an equivalent course in records management/ICT management
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience working in data management system.
How To Apply:
Handwritten applications should be delivered to the Reception Desk, Ground Floor, Wing A-AIDS Control Program Offices, Lourdel Towers, Plot 1, Lourdel Road Kampala, MOH HeadquartersKampala between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary Ministry of Health Plot 6, Lourdel Road, Wandegeya Tel. +256414-697366/0414-697367/0414-664469
Please include your telephone number and email contacts on the application. Applicants should attach the following:
- Recent passport-size photograph.
- Copy of the National Identity Card.
- Detailed curriculum Vitae.
- Certified copies of the academic certificates and transcripts.
- Two recommendation letters from two of the most recent supervisors/employers.
- A photocopy of your appointment letter for your most recent position.
Application Deadline: Friday, July 21, 2023; 5:00 Pm.