10 Drivers (Female) – National Medical Stores
Job Title: 10 Drivers
Organization: National Medical Stores
Duty station: Entebbe
Roles and responsibilities:
- To maintain a record of and account for all transitions regarding
the assigned vehicle mileage, fuel, service, repair costs, incidents or
occurrences if any
- To transport and safely deliver medicines and other medical supplies
to health facilities as per set dispatch procedures.
- To supervise the loading of supplies in order to fit in the vehicle
in line with the set departmental guidelines.
- To ensure that mechanical faults are detected and reported and
mileage forms filled in line with departmental guide lines.
- To monitor functionality of the assigned vehicle and ensure all
assigned equipment are maintained and secured.
- To ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines at all times (to
include but not limited to using Safety gear.
- To ensure security of both assigned supplies and vehicle while in
transit at all times
- To operate and park vehicles with maximum security for the supplies
and the vehicles in order to minimize losses and damage to NMS property
while in transit
- To safely transport NMS staff and other official visitors as
required from time to time.
- To identify any risk(s) noted during the course of execution of your
duties and formally report to your immediate supervisor.
- The applicant for the National Medical Stores (NMS) Driver job must
hold a valid driving permit of class CH
- At least three years of clean driving experience including heavy
- Training in Defensive Driving is an added advantage
- Training in Customer Service is an added advantage
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit an online application via the link below:
Application Deadline: August 07th, 2023