Administration Assistant – Plan International
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Organization: Plan International
• Manage an efficient and well-informed front desk; represent the PIU’s brand by ensuring that visitors and all incoming and outgoing communications are handled with maximum efficiency and professionalism:
• Ensuring that the visitor reception area, front desk and compound are clean, tidy and attractively arranged at all times
• Manage the office facilities ensuring an appropriate standard of health, safety, security, and environment is maintained at all times:
• Ensure that all routine maintenance is carried out to keep facilities in a safe and attractive condition, liaising with service providers (e.g., electricians, carpenters, builders) to ensure that quality work is done.
• As requested by management, take responsibility for opening and closing the office; when closing, ensure that all doors and windows are shut and adequately secure.
• In collaboration with the Program Area Admin & Procurement Coordinators, provide logistical support necessary for timely completion of PIU’s projects:
• Liaise with the Program Area Admin & Procurement Coordinators to ensure that appropriate contracts/agreements are drawn up with vendors of office supplies or services (e.g., travel agents, cleaning services & hotels)
• Maintain good relationships with the vendors of office services; ensuring that PIU’s expectations are clearly communicated, met, and timely payments are made in return for administrative related services.
- Higher diploma in Administration, Business, Education and/or a relevant field from a recognized university
- At least 2 years’ experience working areas of administration, operational support, and management, in relatively large organizations of similar complexity to PIU.
- Good listening skills and an ability to empathize with, and anticipate, the needs of others
- Good customer service skills – willingness to go the extra mile and keen to deliver customer satisfaction
- Good communications and public relations skills; especially an ability to communicate clearly and assertively on occasion
- Good planning and organizing skills, especially organizing schedules for transport or maintenance
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their applications online via the link below.
Deadline: 9th August 2023 at 5:00pm.