IT Interns – Mazars Uganda Jobs
Job Title: IT Interns
- Help the existing programming team with planning and executing programming objectives.
- Convert the requirements of project plans into proficient code.
- Analyze requirements to identify optimal execution strategies.
- Assist senior programmers in their work duties.
- Maintain a positive, teachable attitude throughout the internship.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Proficiency in Python or react is an added advantage.
- Necessary Skills & Qualifications:
- University-level programming coursework.
- Punctuality and attentiveness.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work unsupervised for extended periods of time.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should send their application letters and CV together with copies of their academic transcripts to the Managing Partner on email@example.com
Deadline: 29th August 2023.