Internal Auditor – UCU Uganda Jobs
Job Position: Internal Auditor
Organization: Uganda Christian University (UCU)
Duty station: Mukono
- Preparing Audit Programmes to be used in conducting audits.
- Performs risk and control assessment.
- Conducting entry and exit meetings with auditors to agree on the audit scope.
- Performing Internal Audit engagements in accordance with laid down regulations and guidelines.
- Carrying out departmental/ process audits as per the audit work plan.
- Prepare audit reports and submits to Senior Auditors for review.
- Ensure follow-up of the outstanding audit issues by Audit Assistants.
- Performing the role of Risk Management Officer.
- Supervise and review the work of the Assistant Internal Auditor.
- Performing any other official duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance/Business Administration/Commerce Majoring in Accounting and Finance or any other related field from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Must be pursuing a professional course in ACCA or CPA or CIA (minimum Level-3).
- Proven experience of at least three (3) years as Internal or External Auditor.
- In-depth understanding of Auditing and control practices.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Must be a person of high unquestionable integrity and reliability.
- Must possess strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- Must have advanced computer skills in MS Office, Accounting software like SAP and FOCUS.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Demonstrate high standards of integrity, ethics, objective judgment and independence.
- Experience in IT audit is an added advantage.
- Should be a mature, practicing and committed Christian.
How to apply:
All candidates should send
- Two (2) copies of an application letter, an updated Curriculum Vitae, and three references (Academic, Pastoral & Leadership).
- Two (2) copies of CERTIFIED academic and professional certificates and transcripts.
Applications sent online should have all the attachments as ONE PDF document otherwise they will not be considered.
The Director, Human Resource & Administration
Uganda Christian University
P.O. Box 4, Mukono
OR Email to email@example.com
All the attachments should be in ONE PDF document.
Deadline: Monday, November 27, 2023
Are you struggling to put together a convincing application? Let us do that for you.
We will craft for you an eye-catching CV and cover letter in less than 24 hours to impress any employer.
Click on the link below to get started!