Tele – Sales Assistants (4) – Goodman International Limited
Deadline: 27th August 2016
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Ltd is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation & Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several manufacturers from Europe and Middle East. Goodman International Ltd established and started its operations in 1995.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Tele-Sales Assistant (Accounts Receivables) must hold academic Qualifications –University Degree in a BBA/BCOM or equivalent.
- Possession of professional qualifications i.e. CPA/ACCA knowledge is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and customer care skills.
- Working knowledge of Tally accounting package is mandatory.
- The applicant should have knowledge of raising invoices using Tally, ERP9.
- Computer literacy skills with excellent command of Microsoft Office, MS Word, Excel, Access& Power point.
- Be Smart, Active, Motivated and ready to learn
- Business Oriented, with excellent skills in Sales & Collections.
- Familiarity with Sales Related Reports, data tabulation using MS Excel, Designing& Presenting.
- Able to call customers for orders and do debt collection.
- Age: Below 30 years.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send copies of all academic qualifications, copies of valid identity cards and detailed CVs to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Goodman International Ltd,
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala-Uganda
E-mail to: [email protected]
Hand Deliver to: Hala Plaza, Plot 24B Nakasero Road, Kampala.