18 November, 2016
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Vivo Energy is the company behind the downstream Shell brand in Africa. It offers customers the very best of Shell’s products and services, including supply reliability, technical expertise and unmatched customer service. In doing so, Vivo Energy have put in place industry-leading health and safety standards and are committed to delivering Shell’s high-quality fuels and lubricants in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.
Job Summary: The Lubricants Supply Coordinator will manage ‘End to End’ process of the lubricants supply chain for the Organization Unit
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate build-up of annual demand forecast for the OU.
- Update and maintain monthly demand forecasting template
- Generate timely orders with respect to the lubricants supply plants (LOBPs)
- Ensure timely satisfaction of lubes demand through timely and efficient management of lubes imports.
- Tasked with Lubes Pricing – Manage periodic cost build-up by availing accurate sales proceeds as required.
- Regularly monitor stock levels and ensure sufficient stock of lubricants fast movers in inland depots
- Coordinate re-export of product from intermediary storage (Bonded warehouse) while ensuring no product loss.
- Ensure timely updates made to OU portfolio in order to meet new SKU demands and avoid obsolete stock build up.
- Manage supply chain for non-lube items (Chemicals) which include; fuel additives, Coolants, brake fluids and special spirit
- The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics or related field from a recognized university.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in scheduling, data management, depot operations.
- A highly organized and self-driven individual.
- Strong team member with excellent communications skills.
How to Apply:
All applicants should apply by sending an updated CV, motivation letter and scanned supporting documents, all in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 22nd November 2016