4 January, 2017
Duty Station: Gayaza, Wakiso, Uganda
St. Rita Medical Center is a private not-for-profit health facility located in Kiwenda, Gayaza.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Clinical Officer participates in diagnosis, treatment and management of patients
- Routinely evaluates patients and refers them for specialized health care.
- Participates in the delivery of quality health care to patients.
- Adheres to the professional Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- Takes part in Outreach and community health programmes.
- Participates in research activities and health data collection.
- Compiles and submit periodic reports.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Clinical Officer should hold a Diploma in Clinical Medicine or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution.
- The applicants must also be registered with the Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council
- Possess a valid annual practicing license (APL)
- A minimum of two years of related experience in a non-profit organization.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send a typed letter of application together with current curriculum vitae showing details of your address and contact plus copies of certificates with two references to: email@example.com
Contact +256 704 146730 and / or +256 701 032 850 for more information.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 6th January, 2017