Fresh Graduate Jobs in Uganda – 4 Farm Administrators at Biyinzika Poultry
Job Title: Farm Administrators (4 No Experience Jobs)
Organization: Biyinzika Poultry International Limited
Duty Station: Mukono, Uganda
Fresh Graduate Jobs Uganda: Biyinzika Poultry International Limited is one of the leading suppliers of Poultry and Poultry feeds in the country.
Biyinzika Poultry International Limited is involved in the business of parent stock for the production of Commercial Broilers and Layers. Incorporated in Uganda on 26th October 1990, the company has under gone steady development in Uganda’s poultry sector and currently produces over 10 Million Broiler Day Old Chicks and 2 Million Layer Day Old Chicks per annum.
Being a key player in Uganda’s poultry industry, Biyinzika Poultry International Ltd owns several large farms for its poultry production in Mukono District. These include our Layer Breeder, Broiler Breeder and Commercial Broiler operations. The company has two hatcheries with a total setting capacity of 1,620,000 eggs per month.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately input farm transactions into the inventory tracker ie feed receipts and issues, consumption, mortalities, transfers, sales, egg collections and transfers vaccines and other consumables
- Act as primary contact for all farm stationery needs. Ensure all movements are supported with proper signed documentation.
- Act as point of communication between head office and farm manager and to all staff and external support staff.
- Manage daily staff attendance register.
- Prepare daily farm reconciliations on the inventory control sheet,egssactly model or farm operating data sheet to include egg collections and transfers , feed receipts and issues, daily flock movements including mortalities
- Ensure chicken bin cards are updated on a daily basis and compared to inventory control sheet or eggsactly model.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports as requested by management.
- Ensure proper filling of all documents at the farm including files for feeds receipts and issues, eggs received and issued,birds received and transferred.
- Ensure proper and safe custody of all company assets at the farm.
- Manage the farms store and ensure adequate documentation is in place for all issues and deliveries to the houses (Manual daily stores controls sheet)
- Raise all farm requisitions and track them with the head office
- Manage farm petty cash requirements with the farm petty cash requirements
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The applicants should preferably hold Diplomas in Business Administration (Accounting/Finance)
How to Apply:
All applicants are required to send scanned copies of academic documents, cover letter and detailed resume to the Human Resource Manager on Emailvacancies@biyinzika.co.ug or hand deliver to Biyinzika Poultry International Head Office located at Nakawa Business Park,
Tower A, 4th Floor, Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 9th February, 2017
Fresh Graduate Jobs in Uganda: 4 Farm Administrators at Biyinzika Poultry