NWSC Uganda Jobs 2018 – 10 Fresher Human Resource Officers
JOB TITLE: HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER (10 POSITIONS) – NWSC Uganda Jobs 2018
REPORTS TO: AREA MANAGER
Organisation: NWSC Uganda
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB.
NWSC Uganda Jobs 2018: Ensure that the Human Resources employed meet the short, medium and long term objectives and that every employee’s potential and energies are directed to improve the overall performance of the company.
KEY RESULT AREAS
1. Receive and process requests for recruitment
2. Prepare and update manpower levels
3. Update salary scales of all employees
4. Supervise management of all staff welfare schemes
5. Manage the medical scheme and produces all medical reports for management information
6. Maintain and update personnel record through the Human Resource Management
Information System software
7. Prepare the leave roaster and process all staff leave
8. Issues and renews identity cards.
REQUIRED ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management.
• A minimum of one (1) years’ post qualification experience.
Age Limit: below 35 years.
• High integrity.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision.
• Knowledge of labour laws of Uganda.
• Proficiency in Human Resources Management Principles and Procedures.
• Ready to work long hours.
• Must be a mature and seasoned professional manager who is able to interact and coordinate activities well with staff at all levels of the company.
Applicants must attach the following requirements;
An Application letter with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Three referees (outside NWSC)
All persons who believe they can clearly demonstrate their abilities to meet the criteria given above are encouraged to send their applications (hard copies) addressed to the Senior Manager Human Resources, National Water & Sewerage Corporation, Plot 39 Jinja Rd, P.O Box 7053, Kampala.
Deadline: To be considered, your application must be received by close of business on Monday, 12th January 2018, at 5.00 p.m