Microfinance Jobs Uganda 2019 – 50 Graduate Digital Credit Officers
Job Title: Digital Credit Officers
Number of positions: 50 Positions
Organization: Kray Microfinance
Duty Station: Kireka, Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Sales and Marketing
Microfinance Jobs Uganda 2019: The Digital Credit officer will present, sell and facilitate enrolment of Kray’s digital financial products and services to potential customers in their respective territories in line with the organizations’ vision, mission and objectives.
He will also maintain client relationships and support as well as ensuring total recovery of the loans disbursed. The incumbent must be a self-starter, must be able to work without direct supervision, have excellent time management and communication skills
Kray Micro-Finance was established in 2012. We are licensed and regulated by Uganda Micro-finance Regulatory Authority. We offer loans, investment and other financial services.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a minimum of a Certificate, Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field (B.Com, BBA, Bsc. Accounting, Sales and marketing).
- Previous experience working in a busy financial institution or sales and marketing role is desirable.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have and also be able to use a smart phone
- Should have a good understanding of the digital financial environment
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to the address below:
The Head – Sales and Marketing
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com
Deadline: 8th March 2019