The Britam Graduate Trainee program 2019
Job Title: Britam Graduate Trainee program 2019
Duration: 2-year program
Britam is a leading diversified financial services group, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange. The group has interests across the Eastern and Southern Africa region, with operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, Mozambique and Malawi. The group offers a wide range of financial products and services in Insurance, Asset Management, Banking and Property.
- Our Mission: providing you with financial security every step of the way.
- Our Vision: To be the leading diversified financial services company in our chosen markets across Africa.
- Our Values: Respect, Integrity, Innovation and Customer focus.
We aim to provide our clients, with an unmatched offering, ensuring first class solutions that help secure the future.
The Britam Graduate Trainee program 2019 delivers an all rounded experience and fast-paced development to our young future leaders, in an environment where people are truly dedicated to achieving their full potential in one of the leading employers in the region.
The focus of the 2-year program is to continuously build a strong pool of talent drawn from the local universities to lead our business in delivering our future growth ambitions, through a fast-tracked, structured development program. The program is based on innovation, and customer focus, integrity and respect, our core values outlined in our corporate strategic plan.
We are looking for Graduate trainees who are highly creative, competitive, exceptionally bright and talented individuals, who can be developed to combine their intellect with outstanding team work and leadership to maximise potential and sustain high levels of performance.
NB: This opportunity is open to graduates from Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, Mozambique and Malawi.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive rotational experience, formal technical skills training and on-the-job training;
- Work in specific business units and departments to gain perspective of the business as a whole;
- Deliver on business initiatives by solving structured problems within business units and departments;
- Execute by getting work done e.g through research and analysis;
- Prepare presentations and reports for management;
- Ability to engage and work well with others and collaborate; and
- Participate in progress assessment reviews, periodic performance evaluations and coaching.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
How to Apply:
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, Click the link below.
The program which formally begins in August 2019, is very competitive and available slots will be filled on Merit.
Remember to attach your resume, including your graduation date, academic transcripts, contact details and list of referees.
Successful candidates will work in our regional countries i.e Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, Mozambique and Malawi.
Deadline: 20th June 2019