Uganda Police Jobs – 2400 Olevel Probationer Police Constables
Job Title: 2400 Probationer Police Constables – Uganda Police Jobs
Organisation: Uganda Police Force (UPF)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Ref: HRM/138/160/01/VOL. 6/27
Uganda Police Jobs: The Uganda Police Force (UPF) is the national police force of Uganda. The head of the Force is called the Inspector General of Police (IGP). The UPF is dedicated to ensuring the good governance of Uganda. That means they allow for the effective implementation of laws which control a state and provide for the security, prosperity and development of a nation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To enforce law and order.
- To protect life and property.
- To preserve law and order.
- To prevent and detect crime.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Inspector General of Police.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants must hold UCE Certificates with five credits in English and Mathematics inclusive.
- Possession of a valid driving permit will be an added advantage.
- Must be a Ugandan citizen with a valid National ID (NIN).
- Must have no criminal record.
- Should be ready to undertake the requisite twelve (12) months Police Basic Training.
- Must be physically fit.
- Ready to work for long hours and at times under difficult conditions.
- Should be ready to work in any part of the country.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Must not be a former or serving officer in any of the Forces
- Age: 18-25 years
How to Apply:
Handwritten applications accompanied by originals and photo-copies of academic documents, ID of the previous institution/ school attended, three (3) recent passport size photographs and recommendation letters from LC I, LC II, LC III and RDC which should be delivered in person at the recruitment centre.
The recruitment shall be conducted at police training school Kibuli-Kampala from Friday 30th August to 1st September 2019
Interviews that include physical fitness, medical, written/ aptitude and oral exercises shall be conducted on the same day.
All applicants must report at the recruitment centre on 30th August by 8:00 am.
Impersonation and presentation of any forged testimonials or any other forged documents shall lead to arrest and prosecution in Courts of law.
NB: Candidates Who Attended The Earlier Interviews Need Not To Apply
Deadline: 30th August 2019
Please do NOT comment on this listing asking us (FRESHER JOBS UGANDA) if you qualify. The requirements are clear.
If you have any other related inquiries, please contact the police recruitment department via their website or Head Offices in Nakawa.