Administrative Assistant – The Makulu Group
Deadline: 5th September, 2016
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Administrative Secretary
About Makulu Group:
Makulu Group is an organization doing business mainly in the repairs and Maintenance of different Technologies that are widely used to improve people’s standards of living. It consists of three member companies currently which include; Makulu Technologies Limited, Makulu Institute of Mobile Technology, Makulu Agro-ventures. It is governed by a central management that runs, manages and develops the Group.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out administrative and office activities as well as participating in the administrative functions in all the company projects.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely, humble and dignified manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- The incumbent will identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to up sell products when they arise
- Build and maintain sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all inquiries in our call center database so as to generate a concise report that will enable management perform relevant decisions.
- Communicate information from authorities of Makulu Group straight to each relevant staff through phone call, email or any availed media.
- Communicating to all Makulu Group staff internally and compiling information from internal communication.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Administrative Assistant job opportunity must hold a Degree/Diploma in a Business related course
- Work under minimal supervision
- Good team player
- Has a positive attitude and Creative
- High degree of flexibility
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time keeping skills
- Computer literacy i.e. proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Good English language skills
- Ability to work long hours
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their applications, updated CVs and copies of academic and professional certificates addressed to:
Makulu Group of Companies,
P.O. Box 14045 Mengo-Kampala.
Email to: email@example.com