Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Human Resource Service Centre (HRSC) is a fast –growing international consulting firm that offers human resource and business support services to organisations both within and outside Uganda. We serve a variety of clients including: students, individuals, working professionals, start-up companies and established SMEs and NGOs, government agencies and projects. HRSC primarily seeks to support its client streamline HR strategies, structures and processes as well as building sustainable internal human resource capacity. Human Resource Service Centre (HRSC) is recruiting for a state-of-art supermarket in the middle of Kampala.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Customer Care Assistants will deal with customer enquiries and any complaints.
- In charge of resolving customers’ issues and maintaining or improving a company’s relationship with customers
- Act as the primary point of contact between a business and its customers. If customers want to place an order
- Keep and provide relevant organization manuals and brochures to various customers and ascertain that they are comfortable while in the supermarket
- Conduct the day to day customer care function including receiving and directing customers to the respective offices or places within the supermarket
- The ideals candidate for the Senana Supermarket Customer Care Assistant jobs should hold Diploma in business administration or a related field
- Excellent communication and customer care skills
- Relevant experience of working in a similar setting
- Willing to work long hours with minimum supervision
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications together with an updated CV with at least three suitable referees with their telephone contacts to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com (Please indicate the position you are applying for)
Deadline: 6th October, 2016
Note: We respect all applicants but only successful candidates will be shortlisted and contacted. If you do not hear from us within three weeks from the date of submission of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful.