Job title: IT Intern – Internships in Uganda
Job at: Jentroy Uganda Limited
Internships in Uganda: We are seeking to recruit an intern to join us for a unique 14-16-week internship that offers personal and professional development. You’ll grow your skills quickly while being mentored by an experienced team of web, mobile, and full-stack engineers. This program will give you an opportunity to work on complex computer science solutions, to develop scalable, distributed software systems, and also to collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal – which requires research, awareness, interactivity, and the ability to ask the right questions.
Jentroy Uganda Limited is a top custom software development company with offices in Kampala, Uganda. We build brands with cutting-edge apps. We analyze every aspect of your industry and apply our crafting expertise to provide a roadmap for success. No matter the stage or scope of your project, we can help supercharge your software with our code. Jentroy helps you keep track of all the crucial details without losing sight of the bigger picture.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelors
Experience Level: Internship/Volunteer/Temporary Experience
Length: Less than 3 years
Desired Technical Background:
- A degree in IT, CS, Software Engineering, math, physics or related field
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn new skills and technologies as needed.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to speak and write in English.
- Experience programming in two or more languages is an added advantage.
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, web services.
NB: Applicants MUST reside around Kampala. Why Join Us We’re a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! If you fancy a values-based culture that invests in employee success, send us your documents.
How to apply
Send your CV together with supporting documents (Application letter, CV, Degree Certificate, Copies of academic transcript, Copy of National ID) including references to email@example.com on or before 2nd November, 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted