Job Title: Digital Records Officer
Organisation: Samaritan’s Purse
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Samaritan Purse Uganda Jobs: The Digital Records Officer will be responsible for arranging paper records and digital records in a consistent and logical order and any other duties assigned by the Senior Finance Officer. The Digital Records Officer will report directly to the Senior Finance Officer.
Samaritan’s Purse is an international Christian relief and development organization meeting the critical needs of victims of war, poverty, natural disaster, famine and disease with the aim of sharing God’s love. It was founded in the United States (US).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure paper and digital records are in a consistent and logical order
- Ensure missing supporting documentation is communicated to the Senior Finance Officer, copying Finance Manager
- Liaise with the field offices to ensure hard copies are sent a week after month-end
- Scanning and archiving large quantity of documents
- Assist staff in retrieval of both paper and digital records
- Ensure that the scanner is well maintained
- Handling sensitive documents
- Compiling, checking and proper filing of all finance documents
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Samaritan’s Purse Digital Records Officer job placement should hold a Diploma in Record Keeping/Librarianship.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Applications especially Word and Excel.
- Personable and result oriented
- The incumbent must be a Christian, agree with and uphold the values and objectives of the organization
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send an updated CV (not more than 3 pages), covering letter and relevant documentation via email to HR: firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to any of the Samaritan’s Purse offices close to your locations
Deadline: 9th November 2018 by 5:00pm