Job Title: 200 Delivery Clerks – NMS Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: National Medical Stores (NMS)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Ref Number: NMS/ DECEMBER 2019
National Medical Stores Profile:
National Medical Stores is an autonomous Corporation that was established by an Act of Parliament in 1993. Our mandate is to procure, store and distribute essential medicines and other medical supplies to health facilities in Uganda.
National Medical Stores will implement The 2020 Long Lasting Insecticide Nets (LLINS) Universal Campaign project on behalf of the Ministry of Health for Storage and distribution of these nets to all Sub Counties across the country.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To load and offload bales of net Long Lasting Insecticidal Nets
- Accompanying Delivery Trucks to designated Sub County of distribution.
- To make accountability of nets delivered to a sub-county
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- The applicants should hold an honors degree attained in the last three years (2019, 2018, and 2017)
- Must be able to load and offload bales of 25 kgs of nets
- Must be ready to accompany Delivery Trucks in any part of the Country.
- Fluent in the languages of the specific region. The selection of candidates shall be based on region and you should indicate the local languages you can communicate in.
The regions and required languages are as follows:
- Buganda region –Luganda
- Western region -Runyakitara/Rukonjo/Rwamba
- Northern region – Luo
- West Nile – Lugbara
- Karamoja/Teso region -Ateso and or Ngakarimojong
- Bugisu region -Lugisu
- Sebei region- Kupsabiny
- Busoga region -Lusoga
How to Apply For NMS Uganda Jobs 2020 – 100 No Experience Delivery Clerks
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit the application online. Please scan your academic qualifications: Degree qualifications, C.V, Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education as well as Uganda Certificate of Education and National Identity Card both faces and submit them online at the link below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you don’t hear from us, within two weeks after the closure of receipt of online applications, consider your application unsuccessful.
Hard copies of applications SHALL NOT be accepted.
Please note that National Medical Stores reserves the right to verify submitted documents with the relevant awarding institutions to authenticate their validity. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Deadline: 9th December 2019 by 5:00 pm.