Job Title: Procurement Graduate Trainee – Electricity Regulatory Authority Jobs 2020
Organization: Electricity Regulatory Authority of Uganda
Duration: The position is contractual, running for a period of one year.
The Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERA) is a statutory body established in accordance with the Electricity Act, 1999 (Chapter 145, Laws of Uganda). The Authority seeks to recruit a competent and well-motivated person to fill the position of Graduate Trainee – Procurement in the Procurement and Disposal Unit.
Electricity Regulatory Authority Profile:
The Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERA) is a statutory body established in 2000 in accordance with the Electricity Act 1999 to regulate the generation, distribution, transmission, sale, export, import of electrical energy in Uganda and to guide liberalization of the electricity industry, manage licensing, rates, safety and other matters concerning the industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in planning the procurement and disposal activities of the Authority.
- Participate in preparing statement of requirements
- Participate in preparing advertisements for bid opportunities
- Maintain a providers list for the Authority
- Prepare monthly procurement reports
- Coordinate the procurement and disposal activities of units/departments of the Authority
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- An Honors degree in Procurement studies, Business Administration or any other related degree.
- Postgraduate qualification in procurement/Business Administration or supplies and logistics management will be an added advantage
- Should be computer literate and systems-oriented.
How To Apply For Electricity Regulatory Authority Jobs 2020 – No Experience Procurement Graduate Trainee
Applicants should submit their application letters and enclose copies of; 1. Relevant transcripts and certificates. 2. Detailed Curriculum Vitae (indicating daytime telephone number (s) and as well as email addresses of three Referees) to.
THE MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION
ELECTRICITY REGULATORY AUTHORITY
PLOT 15 SHIMONI ROAD
P. 0. BOX 10332, KAMPALA- UGANDA
Deadline: 17th January 2020.
- Applicants who do not meet the stipulated minimum requirements need not apply.
- Members of the Electricity Regulatory Authority or Staff of ERA shall not be accepted as referees. Canvassing or any attempt thereof will lead to immediate disqualification.
- ERA is an equal opportunity employer.
NOTE: No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.