Job Title: Resource Centre Graduate Trainee – Electricity Regulatory Authority Jobs 2020
Organization: Electricity Regulatory Authority of Uganda
Department: Legal and Authority Affairs Department.
Duration: The position is contractual, running for a period of one year.
The Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERA) is a statutory body established in accordance with the Electricity Act, 1999 (Chapter 145, Laws of Uganda). The Authority seeks to recruit a competent and well-motivated person to fill the position of Graduate Trainee – Resource Centre in the Legal and Authority Affairs Department. The position is contractual, running for a period of one year.
Electricity Regulatory Authority Profile:
The Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERA) is a statutory body established in 2000 in accordance with the Electricity Act 1999 to regulate the generation, distribution, transmission, sale, export, import of electrical energy in Uganda and to guide liberalization of the electricity industry, manage licensing, rates, safety and other matters concerning the industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support in processing Resource Centre materials.
- Support in filing records onto their respective files.
- Support in scanning, abstracting and uploading materials onto the Electronic Library and Registry.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- The candidate should be a recent graduate of Bachelor of Library and Information Science (honors) from a reputable university with the following desired competencies;
- Knowledge of Integrated Library Management Systems.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good communication and writing skills
How To Apply For Electricity Regulatory Authority Jobs 2020 – No Experience Resource Centre Graduate Trainee
Applicants should submit their application letters and enclose copies of; 1. Relevant transcripts and certificates. 2. Detailed Curriculum Vitae (indicating daytime telephone number (s) and as well as email addresses of three Referees) to.
THE MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION
ELECTRICITY REGULATORY AUTHORITY
PLOT 15 SHIMONI ROAD
P. 0. BOX 10332, KAMPALA- UGANDA
Deadline: 17th January 2020.
- Applicants who do not meet the stipulated minimum requirements need not apply.
- Members of the Electricity Regulatory Authority or Staff of ERA shall not be accepted as referees. Canvassing or any attempt thereof will lead to immediate disqualification.
- ERA is an equal opportunity employer.
NOTE: No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.