Job Title: UEDCL Graduate Trainee Program 2020
Organization: Uganda Electricity Distribution Company Limited (UEDCL)
Are you an individual with high integrity, dedication, and commitment, then we welcome you to a future of possibilities with the UEDCL Graduate Trainee Program.
Uganda Electricity Distribution Company Limited (UEDCL) Profile:
The Uganda Electricity Distribution Company Limited (UEDCL) is a parastatal company whose primary purpose is to distribute electric power to domestic and commercial end-users in Uganda, at and below 33 kilovolts. This role was sub-leased to Umeme for a 20-year concession that ends in 2025.
The UEDCL Graduate Trainee Program
Through the annual UEDCL Graduate Trainee Program, the company is seeking to recruit qualified, competent and highly motivated fresh graduate trainees in the following functions:
- Human Resource
- Legal Procurement
- Internal Audit
- Finance and Accounting
- Investment and Monitoring
- Geographical Information System (GIS)
- Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Electrical Engineering
- Public Relations
- A Bachelor’s degree in the above related fields
- with 2nd class upper and first-class honors.
- candidates with 2nd class lower degree who did an internship in the energy sector
- Applicants must have graduated between 2018 to 2020
How to Apply for UEDCL Graduate Trainee Program 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online by clicking on “Apply Now” Button below to Start Their Application.
NB: Candidates should not upload documents exceeding 1MB.
Deadline: 14th February 2020