Job Title: Human Resource Assistant – Hope Worldwide Uganda Jobs
Organization: Hope Worldwide International-Uganda
Hope Worldwide International-Uganda Profile:
Hope Worldwide International Uganda is a registered non-profit making organization limited by guarantee under s.371 (1) of the companies act, and also as a non-governmental organization under the NGO registration statute 1989, with registration No: 2159. It was established for charitable, benevolent and developmental purposes founded on Christian principles. Our focus is to Create hope and an enabling environment for children and women to attain their full life potential through improved Agricultural services, Education and life skills development, Integrated Health, Legal and Human rights advocacy, water environmental protection, Community Resilience, Livelihoods, and Climate Change.
To provide support services to the Human Resource Unit in the area of data and information management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Keeping track of staff appraisals to ensure that all staff is appraised.
- Updating the Human Resource Information System and producing relevant reports.
- Keeping track of staff contract expiry dates and informing the HR Officer.
- Drafting correspondences from the HR Unit.
- Development and maintenance of a proper filing and retrieval system and ensuring timely transfer of files to the registry.
- Ensure that all the necessary documents are maintained on employee Personal Confidential Files.
- Prepare and monitor the Authority’s leave roaster.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- A Diploma in human resource management from a recognized institution of higher learning or its equivalent, A Degree will be an added advantage.
- Should have a minimum of 3 years of consecutive relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of Ugandan labor laws, personnel benefits, and taxes required; ability to interpret local labor laws and previous experience interacting with labor counsel preferred;
- Ability to exercise confidentiality and high level of professionalism, with proven ability to supervise, mentor, train, and support staff;
- Demonstrated exemplary diplomatic, communication, and interpersonal skills
How To Apply For Hope Worldwide Uganda Jobs – Diploma Human Resource Assistant:
You may download the Job Application Form here. fill it and attach your personal testimonials as one PDF document and send it back to us using the email
N.B: No hand delivery application will be accepted.
Deadline: 28th February 2020
NB: No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.