Job Title: 4 Office Attendants – UNMA Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Uganda National Meteorological Authority (UNMA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Human Resource Officer/Head of Station
Uganda National Meteorological Authority Profile:
Uganda National Meteorological Authority (UNMA) is a statutory body established by UNMA Act, 2012. The Act empowers UNMA to provide for the control and development of technically sound and scientific meteorological services in Uganda.
The Office Attendant will facilitate a good working environment for smooth Office operations
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Clean office premises and ensuring that the offices are properly locked;
- Collect and deliver office items, documents, mail and parcels as instructed;
- Prepare and serve tea to officers;
- Undertake any official errands outside the office as instructed by the supervisor and any other official duties assigned.
- Office premises cleaned and secured;
- Office Items collected and delivered;
- Office tea prepared and served, and Official errands timely are done.
- The ideal candidate must hold a Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with a pass in the English Language.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Communicating Effectively;
- Public Relations and Customer Care; and
- Time Management
- Age: 21-40 years.
How to Apply For UNMA Uganda Jobs 2020 – 4 Olevel Office Attendants:
All applications must be accompanied with recent CVs detailing work experience, present position, and current remuneration, professional and educational qualifications. Applicants must also include a copy of their National Identity Card and three (3) referees (including their names, workplace and contact details).
Females are encouraged to apply and Applications should be physically delivered to the address below;
The Executive Director,
Uganda National Meteorological Authority,
Plot 22/28 Port Bell Road, Luzira.
P.O Box 7025
Deadline: 23rd March by 5:00 pm