Job Title: 3 Data Collectors – CIP Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: International Potato Center (CIP) Uganda
Duration: six months.
The International Potato Center (CIP) is looking for 3 (three) Data Collectors in Uganda (1 for Kween district, 1 for Kapchorwa district and 1 for Mbale district) to monitor, on a regular basis, production and economic data collection by seed multipliers on the field multiplication of rooted apical cuttings, implement a small socio-economic survey as well as to put the obtained data in a data set.
- Participation to a training session on the data collection tools available;
- Organization of regular monitoring visits (once every 2 weeks) to specific seed multipliers of the district to verify the good production and economic data collection on the field multiplication of rooted apical cuttings;
- Implementation of a small socio-economic survey of specific seed multipliers of the district;
- Submit the quantitative data collected, the data set should be in Excel.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness or other relevant qualification but with agricultural/socio-economics background;
- First professional experience in data collection by using templates and/or structured questionnaires
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Good communication skills;
- Good spoken knowledge of English, Kupsabiny/Sebei and/or Lugisu;
- Being resident of one of the 3 districts (Mbale, Kween and Kapchorwa).
The position is a Nationally Recruited Staff (NRS) position for individuals limited to Uganda nationals and permanent residents only. This position will be for a period of six months.
How To Apply For CIP Uganda Jobs 2020 – 3 Data Collectors:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to click on “Apply Now” Button below to Start Their Application.
- CIP does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing or training). CIP also does not concern itself with information on applicants’ bank accounts.
- Screening of applications will begin on March 6 ,2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.