Job Title: ICT Intern – CIP Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: International Potato Center (CIP) Uganda
Department: Research and Development
The International Potato Center (CIP) is looking for an Information Communication and Technology (ICT) Intern for a Scaling up program “Development and Delivery of Biofortified Crops at Scale (DDBIO)” in Uganda.
- Support the design of simple monitoring tools for activities done among actors in the OFSP value chain.
- Management of data (both monitoring data and survey data) as it comes from the field.
- Use digital platforms to exchange information/ training messages to actors in the OFSP value chain while promoting production and consumption of OFSP.
- Design digital tools including social media messages with the aim of increasing the visibility of CIP and promote OFSP within and outside Uganda.
- A bachelor’s degree in any of the following: – Bachelor of Information Technology, computer science, computer engineering.
- Knowledge on online marketing of products, computer programming, research field data collection will be an added advantage
The position is a Nationally Recruited Staff (NRS) position for individuals limited to Uganda nationals and permanent residents only. This position will be for a period of six months.
How To Apply For CIP Uganda Jobs 2020 – No Experience ICT Intern:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to click on “Apply Now” Button below to Start Their Application.