Job Title: Tax Assistant – Finch Firm Consult Jobs
Organization: Finch Firm Consult
We provide business solutions with Tax, Audit, Accountancy, Human Resource and innovation.
We are looking for qualiﬁed, competent individuals to ﬁll the following position.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of Domestic tax computations.
- Ensuring the tax affairs of clients are up to date.
- Preparation of pre-audit tax working papers.
- Represent the managing consultant with URA.
- Preparation of periodical VAT, PAYE and corporation tax returns.
- Post details of the tax return into tally accounting.
- Finalist CPA(U).
- Certificate in Tally Accounting.
- At least 2 years working experience
- Working knowledge about VAT Act,
- Income Tax Act, Tax procedures Act.
- Ability to work under strict tax reporting deadlines.
- Ability to travel locally.
- Age: 25 – 30 years.
How To Apply For Finch Firm Consult Jobs – Tax Assistant:
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post by clicking on “Apply Now” Button below to Start Their Application.
Deadline: 10 March 2020
NB: No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.