Job Title: Statistical Analytics Management Trainees – Bayport Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Bayport Financial Services Uganda Ltd
Bayport Financial Services Uganda Ltdinvite applications from fresh and recent students graduates for the training opportunity of Statistical Analyst Management Trainee (Interns).
The graduate trainee in data analytics will scrutinize information using data analytics tools. The meaningful results they pull from the raw data help their Supervisor make important decisions by identifying various facts and trends. Typical daily training chores will include:
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Using advanced computerized models to extract the data needed
• Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
• Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
• Preparing reports based on analysis performed and presenting to management
• Designing and maintaining data systems and databases
• Mining data from primary and secondary sources, then reorganizing said data in a format that can be easily read
• Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts.
• Creating appropriate documentation that allows the immediate training supervisor to understand the steps of the data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary.