Job Title: Receptionist – Biyinzika Poultry Farm Jobs
Organization: Biyinzika Poultry International Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Human Resource Manager
Biyinzika Poultry International Limited:
Biyinzika Poultry International Limited is one of the leading suppliers of Poultry and Poultry feeds in the country. The Company seeks to recruit competent and motivated individuals to fill the positions below.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a tidy and clean reception area
- Manage mail flow (courier and post) with all in and out recorded.
- Receive visitors and ensure they are professionally attended to.
- Manage stationary across the company including making requisitions and providing related accountability.
- Manage the archive of the company.
- Maintain records and proper filling system for the Administration office.
- Provide support with insurance policies and manage the entire process.
The applicant must hold a Degree in Humanities, Business Administration or related training.
How to Apply:
All applicants are required to send copies of academic documents, cover letter and detailed resume to the Human Resource Manager on Email email@example.com or hand deliver at our head office located at Bugolobi, Plot 77, Luthuli Avenue.
Deadline: Monday 30th March 2020 by12.00pm.