Job Title: Office Assistant – Pepsi Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Pepsi cola
Duty Station: Kampala
We are looking for result-oriented professionals who can work under minimum supervision.
Reporting to the Human Resource Officer, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
1. Collection and Delivery of Packages:
• Timely delivering of documents to specified destinations by collecting parcels in and out of offices as directed.
• Supporting in photocopying of documents.
2. Document Security:
• Maintaining office schedules by picking-up and delivering items using an automobile in a secure way.
• Reporting any incidents of document loss.
3. Office Equipment and Furniture Movement:
• Support in the movement of office furniture/equipments whenever requested.
4. Directing Visitors to Various Offices:
• Assist in directing/escorting visitors to respective offices as and when needed
- Minimum A’level certificate.
- Customer care
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Must know how to ride a motorcycle and must possess a relevant permit
How To Apply for Pepsi Uganda Jobs 2020 – Alevel Office Assistant
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in taking up any of the above opportunities, send your application, accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of your academic certificates to;
Please note that applying is strictly online and the position you are applying for should be the subject of your email. Combine all your documents into one file attachment.
Deadline: 05th May 2020