Job Title: IT Support Officer – NMS Uganda Jobs
Organization: National Medical Stores (NMS)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Senior IT Support Officer
Reference Number: NMS/2020/27
National Medical Stores (NMS) Profile:
National Medical Stores (NMS) is an autonomous Corporation that was established by an Act of Parliament in 1993. Our mandate is to Procure, Store and Distribute medicines and other medical supplies to health facilities.
The IT Support Officer mainly provides first level support for NMS IT operations through direct and indirect contact with the NMS internal users, within the defined IT Policies and Procedures and agreed Service Level Agreements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- All incidents and requests accurately registered within the designated tools at the time of occurrence.
- Maintain first call resolution at a level agreed with the immediate supervisor.
- Ensure that there are no actionable incidents or requests that remain unresolved more than the agreed number of days after registration.
- Prepare an accurate and complete Shift Report at the end of shift.
- Ensure that configuration management records and documentation updated at the time that an Incident or request is resolved.
- Ensure that accurate and complete checklist(s) of assigned critical systems is in place.
- Ensure that the checklist(s) above are executed as agreed with the immediate supervisor.
Service Level Management
- Answer/respond to the helpdesk in a timely manner, with standard script as agreed with the immediate supervisor.
- Respond to support requests through the official channels within the existing helpdesk policy.
- Ensure that all problems and outages are appropriately communicated according to the existing helpdesk policy.
- To be on time for rostered shift changes.
- Comply with all regulatory requirements.
- Adhere to all the corporation’s policies and procedures.
- Acts in an ethical way when dealing with corporation’s assets and other people.
- The ideal applicant for the National Medical Stores (NMS) IT Support Officer job opportunity must hold an Honour’s Bachelors of IT degree, BSC in IT, BSC in Computer Science, BSC in Information Systems, Bachelor of Business Computing
- Certification like CISCO, Micro soft Certified Engineer, Oracle Certification, Linux training
- At least one year of working experience in a commercially oriented organization
How to Apply for NMS Uganda Jobs – Fresher IT Support Officer :
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit an online application. Please scan your academic qualifications: Degree/Diploma qualifications, Curriculum Vitae, Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education, Uganda Certificate of Education and other relevant academic documents and National Identity Card (both faces) and submit them online at the link below:
The application letter should be addressed as below and should be scanned and sent online to:
The Chief Human Resource and Administration Officer,
National Medical Stores,
P.O Box 16, Entebbe,
Plot 4-16 Nsamizi Road,
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you don’t hear from us, one month from the date of closure of receipt of applications, consider your application unsuccessful.
- Candidates should attach all relevant academic documents as One File
- Please note that National Medical Stores reserves the right to verify documents attached with the relevant awarding institutions to authenticate their validity. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. National Medical Stores is an equal opportunity employer.
Deadline: Tuesday 19th May 2020 by 5: 00pm.