URSB Uganda Jobs 2020 – 4 Fresher TREP Officers
Job Title: 4 Trep Officers – FAO Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB)
Duty Station: Kampala
Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB) Profile:
The Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB) is established as a Statutory Body under the Uganda Registration Services Bureau Act Cap. 210.
The Bureau is a key player in Commercial, Civil and Intellectual Property Rights Registration that facilitate private sector development and vital statistics for national planning.
The Uganda Registration Services Bureau seeks to recruit suitably qualified, competent, and experienced professionals to fill vacant position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Business Registration services nearer clients through operationalizing of mobile offices
- Jointly collaborate with URA, & Local Government to implement TREP activities
- Sensitize the Business Community about their Rights and obligations with regard to Business Registration and formalization
- Conduct and bring all through mobile offices to provide assistance to the business community about different procedures and requirements in Business formalization, registration patents, copyrights, trademarks, and civil marriage.
- Through Mobile Offices, to provide technical assistance to business community about the different procedures and requirements in Business formalization
- Issues appropriate forms and brochures to clients.
- Perform any other role as may be assigned by higher authority
- Business names registered
- Community sensitized on business formalization, registration of patents, copyrights, trademarks, and on requirements for civil marriage.
- Weekly and monthly reports submitted -Movement of clients’ files tracked.
- Finished work handed to back to clients
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
• An Honors Degree in Business Administration, Law, ICT, Social Sciences, Arts, Commerce, Social Work and Social Administration, Community Development, Development Studies, Business Computing, Communication, marketing or any relevant course to the tax registration expansion program (TREP)
• Computer knowledge.
• Good communication skills.
• Customer cares skills
How To Apply For –
ALL Applications strictly using this prescribed Application Form got from https://ursb.go.ug/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/URSB-Job-Application-Form.doc should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject line should have the position applied for and the form saved in applicant’s name.
No academic documents should be attached at this stage.
Deadline: 05 October 2020