Job Title: 2 Data Clerks – Send a Cow Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Send a Cow Uganda
Duty Station: Isingiro and Kyegegwa
Send a Cow Uganda Profile:
Send a Cow is a grassroots livelihood development non-governmental organization which, was founded in 1988 as a response to combating poverty and malnutrition in Uganda and now organises community groups with the principle of Passing on Gifts of knowledge and skills in agronomy, business and vocational education through the extension service delivery model. Send a Cow designs development solutions with, and for the communities to get back the skills and confidence they need to get the most from the resources around them such as land. Currently works in the North, Central and Eastern parts of Uganda targeting vulnerable households, youth and smallholder farmers. Send a Cow Uganda is seeking qualified candidates to fill the following positions for its Living With Wild Life Project which will be implemented in Pakwach District.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Capture District specific data into the project databases
- Ensuring safe custody of the tools.
- Ensure accurate capturing of all fields on the tools in the system,
- Arrange and ensure proper filling of tools while ensuring proper differentiation of entered tools from those that haven’t been entered.
- Ensure confidentiality of the information therein the tools.
- Avoid omissions or commission of information on any tool without the approval of the M&E associate
- Up load data entered and captured in the database on a daily basis
- Participate in the development and/or administering of project tools across
- Participate in District and activity performance review/sharing and feedback meetings where necessary
- Collect and compile data and prepare regular reports.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor(s) from time to time as the need arises.
- Routine data cleaning protocols are observed.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in development statistics, computer science, Education, computer studies and any other related qualification.
- At least one year in a similar work
- Computer literate.
- Team player
- Full and deep understanding of all technical aspects of the SACU programme
- Strong people management ability
- Basic Excel and Database skills
How To Apply For Send a Cow Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs and Application online via the link below:
Deadline: 30th October 2020, 5:00 p.m