Job Title: Data Entrant (Key Accounts) – Riham Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Hariss International Limited Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Hariss International Limited Uganda Profile:
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM. RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium and other biscuits.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducting data entry of daily sales figures and field deliveries.
- Conducting data analysis and interpretation.
- Preparing periodic and weekly sales reports
- Performing periodic timely stock synchronization
- Developing and implementing quality and efficient sales databases
- Identifying, analyzing and interpreting sales trends or patterns
- Can perform the role of a personal assistant as well
- Exception writing and communication skills to have exceptional in order to send emails to key accounts
- Must have the ability to coordinate with the different departments such as finance, fridge team and other departments on the 7th floor
- He/she needs to be willing to learn and quick at grasping new concepts so that she can use SAP as well
- Must be presentable with a good posture
- Ability to take minutes of meetings
- Must be able to file and reference all documents and coordinate with the key accounts supervisors and regional managers
- Any other duties assigned to you.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, business, Marketing science or related field.
- Experience in data entry and analysis.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply For Riham Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send your applications via the link below:
Deadline: 10th November 2020