Job Title: Apprenticeship Program – DAKS Couriers Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: DAKS Couriers Limited
Duty Station: Kamwokya
DAKS Couriers Uganda Profile:
DAKS Couriers Limited is a leading privately-owned parcel or package delivery company in Uganda; a home-grown company with headquarters located in Kamwokya at Plot 64, Kira Road, opposite the Uganda Museum. Our products and services range from, transportation & distribution, clearing & forwarding and warehousing.
We are looking for young talented graduates/students in their final year for the apprenticeship program. At the end of training, the best performers will be absorbed or recommended to other companies.
- Sales (1)
- Information Communications Technology (2)
- Accounting (2)
- Customs Declarations (1)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- The applicant must be a graduate or student in their final year.
- Must have computer skills
- Must be willing to commit sufficient time for organizational activities
- No prior experience required.
- Good relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with other people.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities.
- Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented.
- Observation, active listening and analysis skills with ability to make sound judgment.
How To Apply For DAKS Couriers Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send your application, curriculum vitae and support academic documents by e-mail to HR, email@example.com
Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
NB; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 29th November 2020