Job Title: Data Clerk – FH Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Food for the Hungry (FH) Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
Job Category: Data, Monitoring, and Research
Food for the Hungry Uganda Profile:
Food for the Hungry is a Christian international relief, development, and advocacy organization with operations in more than 20 countries. Food for the Hungry was founded in 1971 by Dr. Larry Ward. Food for the Hungry’s stated mission for long-term development is to graduate communities of extreme poverty within 10–15 years.
In 1988, FH began working in Uganda with a focus on meeting the long-neglected physical and spiritual needs of prisoners and prison staff. In 1990, FH, in partnership with UNICEF, began a water and sanitation project in the northern districts of Apac and Lira. By 1992, FH was engaging in an agriculture program for the resettled herdsmen from Luwero who had been moved to the Mburo resettlement scheme in Western Uganda shortly after the war in the 1980s.
Employment with FH offers an attractive package that includes a good salary commensurate to one’s role, hardship allowance depending on location, a good medical insurance package for the staff and dependents, Provident fund, GPA and provision for other statutory requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Maintains database by entering new and updated beneficiaries’ information. Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information. Establishes entry priorities
• Ensure all beneficiary data is kept in hard and soft copies to minimize loss. Attend to each data tool independently without missing any detail Ensure maximum confidentiality of the information in the data tolls.
• Ensure proper handling of the data Cross checks entered data to ensure data quality and completeness
• Runs consistency quality checks and make edits as appropriate
• Make routine backups.
• Assist in community sensitization and mobilization of various project activities.
Must have motorcycle riding skills with a valid and clean permit and be willing to access communities by motorcycle.
Job Education Requirements: •Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in: Statistics, Biostatistics, Quantitative Economics, Education, Social work, Health, Nutrition, or any other approved field of study from a recognized university Training in Monitoring and Evaluation, records management is an added advantage.
Job Experience Requirements: • A minimum of two (2) years’ practical field experience working with complex data entries, Participation in surveys and project evaluation activities.
How To Apply for FH Uganda Jobs 2021
Interested applicants can send their applications to this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 8th March 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.