Job Title: Data Clerk – Mkopa Uganda Jobs 2021
Job Location: Kampala
M-KOPA Uganda Profile:
M-KOPA is a connected asset financing platform that offers millions of underbanked customers access to life-enhancing products and services. We believe that everyone should have the power to achieve progress in their life, and access to financing unlocks this power.
The Data Entry Clerk will be in charge of invoicing of daily sales on the Uganda Revenue Authority(URA) portal.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Data entry-Entry of daily sales to the URA web portal
- Accuracy- Checking to ensure accuracy of the data input vs daily sales data
- Data back up and reconciliation- Creating data back up as part of the contingency plan.
- The ideal candidate should hold a relevant qualification in accounting/mathematics/statistics (bachelors or professional course)
- Strong computer skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Good interpersonal skills
How To Apply for Mkopa Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates who meet the requirements should send your application at the link below.
Deadline: 28 February 2021 at 5:00pm
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.