Job Title: 7 Diploma Data Assistants – Baylor Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation – Uganda
Job Location: Hoima,Buikwe,Buliisa,Nakasongola,Kyankwanzi,Nakaseke,Kiboga
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Profile:
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda (Baylor – Uganda) is a child health, not – for – profit NGO committed to delivering high quality, high impact and highly ethical paediatrics and family HIV&AIDS prevention, care and treatment services, health professional training and clinical research in Uganda. It is affiliated to Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI) based at Texas Children’s Hospital in Houston, Texas, USA. It emerged from a technical capacity building support and partnership between BIPAI, Mulago Hospital Paediatric Infectious Diseases clinic (PIDC) and Makerere University Department of Paediatrics and Child health in August 2003. PIDC existed since 1988 as a Mulago hospital clinic offering Paediatric HIV&AIDS services. In November 2004, PIDC was officially initiated into the BIPAI network at their annual networking meeting in Gaborone, Botswana. In 2005, BIPAI signed memoranda of understanding with Ministry of Health, Mulago Hospital and Makerere University Department of Paediatrics and child health to support the expansion of paediatric and adolescent HIV services in Uganda. It was then that Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation – Uganda (Baylor – Uganda) was formed and registered as a Non-Government Organization.
To conduct data entry, cleaning and documentation of implemented activities and outputs using appropriate data tools, and ensure availability of quality data for reporting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct timely and accurate data entry for implemented activities.
- Maintain up-to-date project data bases of all activities implemented and routinely share with the regional data officer all entered data sets for merging and analysis.
- Ensure availability of updated data capture and reporting tools at community for effective tracking of services provided to AGYW and other targeted populations.
- Support program teams to analyse and interpret data
- Participate in development of weekly, monthly, quarterly work plans
- Monitor and track implementation of project activities and support Prevention officer to develop catch up plans in case of unmet targets.
- Support the Prevention Officer in planning, mobilisation and implementation of project activities and tracking achievement of targets.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Diploma in records management or related fields with some training in data management.
Good computer skills and knowledge of Ms office applications(Ms Excel, Ms word, Ms power point, Ms Access)
2 Years Relevant Experience
How To Apply for Baylor Uganda Jobs 2021
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 12th March 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.