Scholarship: Total Uganda Master’s Scholarship Program 2021
Institution: International French Petroleum (IFP) Institute
Starting date: September 2021
About Total Uganda Master’s Scholarship program 2021
This opportunity is open to young university graduates willing to specialize in the Geosciences, Reservoir and Data Management disciplines. The Master’s Degree program is open to University graduates who have recently obtained a minimum 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized university.
16 – month scholarship program at IFP School, including a summer internship at a Total subsidiary or at Company headquarters.
Applications are open for:
1. Master’s Degree Reservoir Geosciences and Engineering: Ref No: Masters RGE
2. Master’s Degree Petroleum Geosciences: Ref No: Masters PGS
3. Master’s Degree Petroleum Data Management: Ref No:Masters PDM
WHO CAN APPLY?
Students with a Bachelor’s in Engineering, Surveying or any other related field from a recognized University.
ELIGIBILITY FOR TOTAL UGANDA MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP 2021
Applicants must meet the below criteria:
• Of Ugandan nationality and residing in Uganda
• Must be 28 years of age and below
• First Class Degree or Upper Second-Class Degree in Bachelor of Engineering
• Committed to returning to Uganda at the end of the Scholarship Program
• Applicants must apply online for their programs of interest on the IFP School website (at the links specified above)
SELECTION PROCESS FOR TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP UGANDA 2021
Shortlisted candidates will go through panel interviews.
Please send a detailed cover letter and CV explaining why you should be considered for this scholarship to the email address below; EP.SCHOLARSHIPS.UGEP@TOTAL.COM
Include the reference number in the subject field of your email.
(DO not attach other documents to your application at this stage)
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Contacted candidates will later be requested to provide the documents below:
• Certified copies of university transcripts
• Certified university degree certificate
• Introductory letter from your Local Council
• Two passport size photos
Deadline: Friday 12th March 2021 at 5PM
“Candidates applying for the advertised positions will be selected on merit. Any form of canvassing is strictly