Job Title: Junior Quantity Surveyor (Projects Office) – Kakira Sugar Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Kakira Sugar Limited
Job Location: Jinja
Job Ref: 2020.10.114/PR-M-P0-19
Reports to: Projects Quantity Surveyor
Kakira Sugar Limited Profile:
Kakira Sugar Limited is a leading sugar manufacturer in Uganda. KSL boasts of 2 (two) sugar estate, one in Kakira- Jinja and the other in Kayunga. We seek to recruit dynamic, experienced and competent candidates to fill various vacant positions in the company.
Quantity surveyors are responsible for managing all aspects of the contractual and financial side of construction projects. Quantity surveyors manage the costs of a construction project. They help to ensure that the construction project is completed within its projected budget.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Receiving brief about the requirements of the project.
• Tendering documents i.e. bills of quantities, specification etc.
• Assisting in tendering process i.e. pre-tender site inspection, receiving tenders, opening and technical evaluation of tenders.
• Assisting in the preparation of contract documents.
• Ensuring compliance with drawings and specifications.
• Evaluation and preparation of interim payment certificates
• Preparing and keeping material take-off bills of quantities, work plans, tender documents etc.
• Keeping day-to-day records of worksite progress and tracking records of the delays.
• Keeping records of measurements of work done and that one used for tendering.
• Keeping a record of materials supplied to contractors from Stores and any other Client supply items and ensuring compliance to the set standards.
• Preparing and where necessary/ certificates. Handling, using and safely keeping projects levels theodolite, road wheel meters and other measuring equipment entrusted to you.
• Preparing and submitting other periodical relevant reports to the Project Quantity Surveyor about the work progress on the sites and other important information for perusal.
Applications should be holders of a Higher Diploma in construction/ Building, Civil/ Engineering/ Quantity Surveying or any other related ﬁeld.
Applicants should have a minimum of two (2) years experience in a related field and able to use MS Excel, MS Word and Microsoft AutoCAD.
How To Apply for Kakira Sugar Uganda Jobs 2021
If you feel that you match the outlined /required requirements, write to the address below, enclose photocopies of your certificates, CV and testimonials, indicating names and address of two referees and quoting the job reference number on the left-hand comer oi the envelope.
Your application should be addressed to:
Human Resources Manager
Kakira Sugar Limited
P.0. Box 121, Jinja – Uganda
OR Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 4th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.