Job Title: Fresher Airport Services Agent – Qatar Airways Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Qatar Airways
Job Location: Entebbe
Qatar Airways Profile:
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
We are currently recruiting for Airport Services Agent in Entebbe, Uganda. As an Airport Services Agent, you will support the operation by providing five-star service to customers at the airport terminal and help create an enjoyable airport environment for customers whilst travelling. You will ensure quality service and adherence to safety policies and security standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with check-in, transfer desk and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers
- Escorting and directing arriving and departing passengers to the respective areas such as hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges and boarding gates
- Assisting the Duty Officer in handling company materials and records
- Liaising with the Ground Handling Agent (GHA) for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
- Ensuring passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities
- Performing other related duties for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- Supervising GHA staff during all flights to ensure Qatar Airways standards of service quality is maintained
- Organizing check-in counters and coordinating documentation issues
- High School Qualification
- Minimum 2 years of job-related experience required with at least 1 year of relevant experience in the Airline/ Travel Industry/ Hospitality Institute.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in the English language.
- High energy and a positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team orientation
How To Apply for Qatar Airways Uganda Jobs 2021
If you have what it takes to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now by uploading your CV and completing the online application.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.