Job Title: 4 Fresher SRH Counsellors – Marie Stopes Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Marie Stopes Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Clinical Services Lead
Marie Stopes Uganda Profile
Marie Stopes International exists to bring quality family planning and reproductive healthcare to the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people. We’ve been delivering family planning, safe abortion, and maternal health services for over 35 years. Millions of women worldwide turn to us for help each year, whether in limiting the size of their families, or avoiding dangerous complications in pregnancy or unsafe abortion.
The SRH Counsellor’s main role is to ensure increased knowledge, and improved attitude and behaviour towards Sexual Reproductive Health services in Uganda. A key performance indicator will be the increased awareness and up-take of Misoclear, FP and SRH services. This person is expected to be able to provide quality counselling and MSU product information through the Hotline.
2 Positions – Arabic, Madi & Kakwa
1 Position – Lusoga, Lugwere, Lulamogi, Lunyole & Kupsabiny
1 Position – Runyankore, Rukiga, Rutooro & Runyoro
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide telephone counselling, information and referral to callers on a day to day basis clearly; documenting these calls in the contact centre data capture tool.
• Of the 800 inbound calls, 250 calls should be PAC related
• Of the 800 inbound calls, 450 inbound calls should end up in a referral for service uptake to any Mariestopes service delivery channel.
• Document and follow up incidences reported by clients through the Contact Centre
• Ensure that clients referred to centers are issued with E- coupons
• Follow up clients to ensure that E-coupons are utilized and closed
• Actively participate in weekly debriefs aimed at sharing information and constant reviews
• Participate in any relevant Contact Centre trainings and capacity building sessions aimed at improving counselling skills and personal development
• Document contact center success stories
• Activity participate in any activity or meeting aimed to market the Contact Centre as a signed to me by my Manager.
• Participate in any other duties assigned by the Contact Centre Manager.
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Counselling, Psychology or Nursing.
• At least one year’s experience in providing counselling services in areas mentioned. Telephone counselling experience is an added advantage.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
• Ability to handle sessions in Ateso, Kumam, Lugishu, Lusoga, Lugwere and other local languages.
• High level of verbal communication skills, documentation skills and problem solving skills.
• Other key skills include; – Internet and computer skills, active listening, social perceptiveness, critical thinking, complex problem solving, patience, oral expression and comprehension as well as speech recognition.
How To Apply for Marie Stopes Uganda Jobs 2021
To apply for the positions, Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.