Job Title: Personal Assistant (PA) to CEO – B&S Produce Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: B&S Produce Uganda
Duty Station: Luwero
Reports to: Group CEO
B&S Produce Uganda Profile
B&S Produce Uganda was established in 2013. The main plant is located at Bombo Luwero District Uganda, Nyimbwa — Gulu Highway with its Main Office Located at Forest Mall Lugogo Bypass Unit 43. Produce dealt includes coffee beans, G-nuts, kidney beans, maize, Sesame, Sorghum, Soya Beans, fresh vegetables and fruits.
PA support CEO with daily administrative duties with a broad variety of tasks that includes, maintains CEO ofﬁce efficiently by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procedures, completes operational requirements, following up on work results. Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information, identifying trends, provide general support to staff and visitors, perform clerical, administrative, and secretarial responsibilities and tasks, reading, monitoring and responding to email, preliminary drafting of correspondence on CEO behalf, manage executives‘ schedules, calendars and appointments, planning and organizing meetings, writing minutes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring a reporting manager’s email and responding if required.
- Preparing communications on behalf of a manager.
- Answering phone calls.
- Organising travel and itineraries.
- Organising and planning meetings.
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings.
• Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication Administrative Science, Secretariat, and other related ﬁelds.
• 2-3 years’ experience in a corporate/ service company, knowledge of office management, systems and procedures at the executive level, ability to perform multi-task & prioritize activities, excellent written and verbal communication, strong organizational and planning skills, proﬁcient in power point, excel MS ofﬁce, discretion, and conﬁdentiality.
How To Apply for B&S Produce Uganda Jobs 2021
Qualiﬁed interested candidates who meet the above requirements can submit their letter of interest including updated CV (Maximum 3 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com.The email Subject Line must show the job title of the position.
1. No academic documents required at this stage requirement will be coordinated in the separate communication to only shortlisted applicants).
2. No consideration will be made on application received after the deadline.
Deadline: 13th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.